This pizza place has all the good stuff – pepperoni, sausage, cheese, mushrooms and more! I created this card using all the “fixins” in the April 2020 La-La Land Club Kit. You get two stamp sets, a number of dies and lots of inspiration and tutorials in each monthly club kit. Each month there is a new theme and each time you’ll love what you get in your bright gold envelope!
To make this card, I created a rustic wood deli counter along with a chalkboard wall next to it for the pizza place scene. I got a little creative with the stamps and die cuts in the set. Here’s how:
- The cute mice in the kit are handling pizza slices. I used the dough handling mouse and converted the dough into pizza slices for these pizza handlers/waiters.
- The deli counter was made from the cheese block. I used the circular cutouts to showcase the salad and pizza options on the menu as well as a sign that reads “Order Here.” The entire counter was given a plank/rustic wood look using E and W shades. I hand wrote the words on the chalk board using a white gel pen and some white chalk ink.
- The salad bowl was made by cutting one of the cheese block circle inserts in half and adding the salad.
- The barstool was made using one of the circle inserts from the cheese block (cut in half ) as well as the pizza board handle for the stool base.
- I made a small pizza on a metallic pizza pan using the small circle cutouts from the cheese block.
The inside of the card showcases the pizza board die with one of the phrases from the set embossed in white. I added some of the topping die cuts, too. All of the images were colored using the following Copic colors:
Hair: E13, E18, E53, E43
Skin: E11, E00, E00
Lip: R83, R81
Dress: B39, B45, B21
Pizza: E57, E55, R89, E07, E04, Yr27, YR21, YR30, YG67, YG03
Salad: YG67, YG03, Y08, Y38, R29, W5, W3
Woodgrain: E49, E47, E55, W5, W4, W3, E23
Mice: W1, W3, YG67, YG03, R89, R29, B45, B21, C3, C1
Other Products used:
Blue Christmas Paper Pack for the blue gingham wallpaper
White Gel Pen
White Chalk Ink
If you love this set, you’ll love next month’s set, too. Each club kit includes a beautiful Marci, accompanying friends (such as the mice), fun phrases and dies that coordinate with the stamp images. All the elements coordinate and work well to make lots of creative looks! Check out my blog for three more card ideas using the April 2020 Club Kit.
How to Subscribe
Now for the details…. You can sign up for a monthly La-La Land Club Kit subscription and get just the stamp sets, die or both. Full kits including stamps and dies are $39.99/month (a savings of $30.00 to $40.00 when you purchase the entire kit) which is the best value. Plus, you get all the goodies for your cardmaking, too. 🙂 For details on the Club Kits and how to sign up, go to La-La Land Crafts today. Keep in mind – these kits are only available on a subscription basis. You must be a member to purchase this kit and past kits, too.
If you missed the 4/20 deadline for the April kit, you still can get this kit! For new members, sign up today to get next month’s kit. Once you are a member for two consecutive months, you will be eligible to purchase this kit and other past months’ kits (one/month and while supplies last). This is a benefit of being a member of the Club! Full details on the kit subscription page.
Sign up now to receive next month’s kit in the mail. Here’s a link to the page to sign up.
Want to see more ideas and inspiration from me? Subscribe to my blog, BobbiHartDesign.com.
I’ll send you updates on new posts!
Bobbi Hartmann Lemanski, Bobbi Hart♥ Design,
Adding h♥art into every design