Happy World Card Making Day! Let’s celebrate! I’m giving away a whole craft room (ah…in a card) plus a cute pin for you lovers of crafts, cards and cats! I think that’s a pretty appropriate way to celebrate World Card Making Day. I’ve sharing this cute pop-up card featuring Cats in the Craft Room and Favorite Card Maker stamp sets by The Gray Muse for cardmaking day. In addition, The Gray Muse sent me this adorable enamel pin featuring one of its cat characters (shown below). One lucky winner on Instagram will receive my card shown here, plus the pin. Note: This giveaway is only open to addresses in the United State contiguous states, due to shipping costs.
How to Enter the Giveaway
To enter on Instagram for a chance to win:
- Simply head to my Instagram account, @BobbiHartDesign and follow me on Instagram.
- Tag a friend who loves crafts, cards and/or cats!
- Enter by Monday at noon Central Standard Time to qualify.
- This giveaway is only open to addresses in the United State contiguous states, due to shipping costs.
Card Details and Links to Products Used
This pop up card is 5″ X 7″ and packs a “pop” on the inside! I used pop-up box supports attached to the both sides of the interior panels behind the art cart and desk. When the card is opened, the supports lift up the pop-up elements.
Here’s what I used to make this card:
- The cats are from The Gray Muse stamp set, “Cats in the Craft Room“
- The phrases are from The Gray Muse stamp set, “Favorite Card Maker“
- The background bookcases, desk and art cart are digi elements from the Build a Craft Room digi set from The Greeting Farm.
- The windows are from the Build a Porch 2 digi set by The Greeting Farm.
- I hand drew the ribbons streamers and faux stitching on the front, wood floor. paint splatter, window seat, planter, and rug on in inside using a fine-tip black marker, ruler and Copic Markers.
- The wallpaper is from 6″ X 6″ pattern paper pad, Birthday Bash by Honey Bee Stamps
- The plant is from Beach House Add-On dies by Honey Bee Stamps.
Once everything was assembled with pop-up elements in place, I added the rug, paint splatter, paw prints and kitty from the Crafts in the Craft Room stamp set to finish this card. You can shop these products using the links above. Happy World Card Making Day!
Thanks for stopping by today. If you want to see more ideas and inspiration from me, subscribe to my blog, BobbiHartDesign.com. I’ll send you updates on new posts! You can also find me on Instagram as @BobbiHartDesign and on Facebook as BobbiHartDesign. Bobbi Hartmann Lemanski, Bobbi Hart♥ Design, Adding h♥art into every design