I’ve got another card using the new April digital sets by The Greeting Farm.! There’s two new digi sets available for all gardeners out there. I’m using the new sets: Gardening (all the elements to create a garden scene) and Gardeners (two gardeners and phrases to use with your scenes).
This card measures 5″ X 7″ and is made from 80lb Neenah Solar White cardstock. I always design my card front in Photoshop using the digi elements, print it out on my deskjet printer and trim to 5″ X 7″ for the card front. Now it’s time to color…
To color this scene, I used the following Copic colors:
- Gardner: B45, B41, B21, E57, E55, E53, E43, C7, C5, C3, E00, E000
- Fencing: W5, W3, W1
- Plantings: YG67, YG63, YG17, YG03, YG00
- Fertilizer bag and gloves: B45, B41, B00, Y19, Y15, Y26
- Shovel: E59, E57, E55, C5, C3, C1
- Carrots: YR04, Y38, YG67, YG03, YG00
- Plant packs: E57, E55, E15, E43, W4, YG03, YG00
- Dirt/Ground: E53, E50, E59, E57
- Sky: BG0000, BG000
Here’s a quick close up look at the completed card front.
Thanks for stopping by today. If you want to see more ideas and inspiration from me, subscribe to my blog, BobbiHartDesign.com. I’ll send you updates on new posts! You can also find me on Instagram as @BobbiHartDesign and on Facebook as BobbiHartDesign.
Bobbi Hartmann Lemanski, Bobbi Hart♥ Design, Adding h♥art into every design