Here’s a quick and humorous holiday tag I made using Honey Bee Stamps products. I used the following:
- Gingerbread Add-On House Stamps and Die sets
- Love, Santa Tag (free with purchase over $75 for a limited time)
- Holiday Traditions 6″ X 6″ paper pad
- Prickly Sentiments for the “ouch” phrase, only
- Acrylic Red Heart
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb cardstock
- WOW! White Embossing Powder
To make this tag…
- I die cut my tag out of 110lb white cardstock and the sweater print holiday paper and adhered them together.
- I added black stitching using a fine tip marker around the tag and between the sweater design lines. The black stitch lines helps to connect the black inked “ouch” phrase to the rest of the project.
- Using WOW! white embossing powder, I stamped and heat embossed the two gingerbread people.
- I also die cut the gingerbread out of 3mm white craft foam and adhered the foam to the back of the images with glue. I used a scallop punch to “take a bite out” of the gingerbread man’s leg.
- I added simple shading around the “white embossed icing” for dimension and added a some dots to the kraft colored paper to look like real gingerbread.
- I stamped in black on white paper and cut out the “ouch” phrase and attached to the card.
- A silver string bow and an acrylic red heart were added to the top of the tag and gingerbread girl to complete the tag.
Want to see more ideas and inspiration from me? Subscribe to my blog on the right.
Bobbi Hartmann Lemanski, Bobbi Hart♥ Design,
Adding h♥art into every design