I was very honored to be chosen to share a few of my valentines in the 2020 Winter Issue of the Scrapbook and Cards Today. This card is meant for the other half in your life. It could be a valentine for next month, an anniversary card or thinking of you card for anytime of the year. I used the stamp set, I Love How you by Hero Arts to create this card with a bit of a jab for the other half. This is such a fun stamp set for humorous cards. I have a full supply list at the bottom in case you are interested, too!
To make this card:
- Stamp words on 5” X 7” card front with watermark ink; heat emboss with white embossing powder.
- Punch two small circles to string clothesline through to the back. Adhere in place on the back of the card front. I use a little tape on each ends.
- Stamp, color with markers and fussy cut laundry and two hearts. Add foam squares to back of each item and hang from clothesline / add to card front.
- Glue small acrylic hearts by each line item.
- Add narrow strips of pattern paper to top and bottom of card front.
- Adhere card front to a red 5” X 7” folded card base to complete card.
My Supply List
- Patterned paper: My Favorite Things (small black/white diagonal strips)
- I Love How you stamp set by Hero Arts
- Ink: Versamark
- Embossing powder: WOW Embossing Powder
- Ribbon/trim/twine: Lawn Fawn
- Enamel dots: Honey Bee Stamps Red Hots Acrylic Hearts
- Tools: Scor-Pal, Fiskars scissors and trimmer, hole punch/hammer
- Pens/markers: Copic Sketch Markers
- Foam dots: Scrapbook Adhesives
- Adhesive: Connect Glue by Gina K Designs, Tombow
Want to see more ideas and inspiration from me? Subscribe to my blog, BobbiHartDesign.com.
Bobbi Hartmann Lemanski, Bobbi Hart♥ Design,
Adding h♥art into every design