It’s Day 5 of the Honey Bee Stamps 5-year Anniversary Release Sneak Peeks! There will be a two-day blog hop on Saturday and Sunday, April 18 and 19, 2020. I’ll be sharing products on the first day of the blog hop, Saturday, April 18. The new sets will be available to purchase on Friday, April 17 at 11:59 PM, EST. (My CT friends – that’s 10:59 PM tonight!)
- I stamped, colored and die cut the floral background design. I used coral colors and yellow-greens for the leaves.
- I die cut the faux wooden polygon shape and stamped and embossed the phrase from the set, “The earth laughs in flowers” in white. After, I embossed it, I traced around the words using a very dark C7 Copic Marker to make this really stand out from the background.
- I created the card front background by adding aqua-colored, vintage-inspired planks to a dark charcoal card base. I added shading and a faux woodgrain design to each plank to make them look like stained wood. I used warm grays in W1, W3, W5, W7 and added more graining lines with a white gel pen, too. The “In Full Bloom” focal point design was added to the center of the card front and popped up using dimensional foam tape.
- Small beads of bronze Pearl Pen was added to the planks’ corners to look like tarnished nail heads and to the corners of the faux wood polygon shape.
- Small white dots were added around the florals to a lighter, soft touch using my white gel pen.
- This is a 5″ X 7″ card size, but can easily be made in any size you prefer.
Check out the Honey Bee Stamps Blog for more inspiration using these new sets to be released on April 17, 2020. Plus, this week there are chances to win new products daily by simply leaving a comment on the Honey Bee Stamps blog.
Want to see more ideas and inspiration from me? Subscribe to my blog, BobbiHartDesign.com. I’ll send you updates on new posts! You can also find me on Instagram as @BobbiHartDesign and on Facebook as BobbiHartDesign.
Bobbi Hartmann Lemanski, Bobbi Hart♥ Design, Adding h♥art into every design