It’s time for new digis at The Greeting Farm! There’s two new digi sets available beginning today and the theme is fairies. There are so many cute fairies and accessories that this month’s new digis have endless possibilities. I’m using the new sets: Fairyland (all the elements to create a garden scene) and Fairies (Adorably cute fairies for any scene).
To make this 5″ X 7″ card, I set up my scene using Photoshop and printed it off on Neenah 80lb cardstock. I colored all the elements using the following Copic colors:
- House: YR27, YR24, YR21, BG72, BG23, BG11, E43, E57, E55, E53
- Mushrooms: E43, E50, E51, E57, E59
- Grass: YG61, YG63, YG67, YG03, YG00
- Ground: E44, E43, E40, W3, W1
- Curtains: R14 and a white gel pen
- Fairies: E000, E00, E04, E21, R20, E55, E19, E15, E13, R14, R22, B01, B00, BG11, BG10
- Skies: B00, BG000, BG0000
- Chimney and front stoop: C9, C7, C6, C1
Once everything was colored, I used a zigzag stitch in white thread around the perimeter I attached this 5″ X 7″ panel to the front of this card.
Thanks for stopping by today. If you want to see more ideas and inspiration from me, subscribe to my blog, BobbiHartDesign.com. I’ll send you updates on new posts! You can also find me on Instagram as @BobbiHartDesign and on Facebook as BobbiHartDesign.
Bobbi Hartmann Lemanski, Bobbi Hart♥ Design, Adding h♥art into every design